help :(

blaster03

Feb 9, 2010
ohio
soo i got the carb on after some struggling... its a 34mm keihin. i ordered 150-145 main jets and 50-45 pilots... and i think thats not what i should have ordered. i started the quad it tried starting and i could not give it any gas. the throttle and everything moves. the quad would just stall out... i took out the plug and there seemed to be a white flim around the edge of the plug i could wipe away. also it would try and run with the choke on but i couldnt give it gas then it would stall out. so im guessing its not getting enough gas? where to next?

it should atleast run with those jets, the film idk could be condisation....if your bike doesnt have the tors removed that is your problem

it should atleast run with those jets, the film idk could be condisation....if your bike doesnt have the tors removed that is your problem

ya i believe its still there... how do i go about removing it? u think it will run?

And what do I do to these boxes?

if there is 3 then you just uplug the one that your tors switch goes into and unplug the tors from your carb. if there are only 2 which i think is more likely, a wireing harness would be a weird thing to swap from a 01 to a 03 you need to cut the tors wires then splice them together to complete the circut.

if there is 3 then you just uplug the one that your tors switch goes into and unplug the tors from your carb. if there are only 2 which i think is more likely, a wireing harness would be a weird thing to swap from a 01 to a 03 you need to cut the tors wires then splice them together to complete the circut.

Kk I'll go try this in a bit