help with oil injection system

should be on the right side of the carb, opposite side of the choke. There is a nipple where the hose should fit.

Well if the motor is running, which means the pump is running, but the oil reservoir is upside down, and the pump starts sucking air into the lines, then you'd want to bleed that air out....depending on how long it ran upside down. I can tell you that I've flipped mine more than once, and the motor didn't shut off right away...sometimes it's sat there on it's head (all 4 wheels up in the air) and ran for a minute or so....and although I can see how it's definitely not good, the motor is still running. Hell, I just ripped apart one of the top ends on one of my quads with a busted grab bar and the headlight is all banged up and so is the throttle housing (meaning it's been flipped a few times) and the piston and cylinder were in such good shape I just honed it! I didn't rip it apart because it was running poorly, just because I felt like it...and kind of expected it to need it by now!

If you had to bleed the system, I would imagine that you would keep the motor turned off and keep kicking it over with the line pulled and held over a cup or something, wait for the air bubble to come through the line, and then once the oil flows without interruption, you're good.

Again, removing the injector system eliminates the potential for problems here!