help with bolt

u could put a little bit of heat to it with a brazing torch and use some liquid wrench- and use a pipe wrench to grab the end .if theres enough sticking out if u heat it it should losen up some

screw it its going to the dealership to get the bolt out.

You dont have to pull the motor.. you can just pull the jug. You can do that with the engine in the quad. But, based on your questions, it's probably best that you take it to the dealer. But, you'll never learn that way. Buy a chilton manual and read it... it'll tellyou everything you need to know bout tearing it apart.

You dont have to pull the motor.. you can just pull the jug. You can do that with the engine in the quad. But, based on your questions, it's probably best that you take it to the dealer. But, you'll never learn that way. Buy a chilton manual and read it... it'll tellyou everything you need to know bout tearing it apart.

wont pulling the jug cause me to have to replace a gasket?

wont pulling the jug cause me to have to replace a gasket?

once you get the chain off there are 3 bolts holding the engine in, one on the front the swinger one and a little one on the bottom. put a jack or something under your frame because once you tap the swinger bolt out ot will drop down there since the bolt is not holding the swinger and frame/engine together anymore because you just took it out. its really self explanitory man if you just take it slow you will be fine. i guess if you have a bunch of money takeing it to the dealer would be a option.

2 thread on the same bolt take it to some one that knows what they're doing, that bolt shouldve never been cranked down to the poit where it breaks off