help with bolt

If all else fails and it's really bound up in there, grind it flush, drill it out and put a heli-coil insert in.

Having said that, if you don't know what to do up to this point, my advice probably won't help.

lol, ok im going to say it again just like i said in the other thread STOP HALF ASSING IT AND PULL THE MOTOR!!!!!!! lol sometimes ya gotta be tough with kids lol :D

dude what other thread? lol.... and okay that all u had to say is take the motor out.

the one where you were talking about your jetting and then said something about the broken bolt. lol im just playin anyhow, but really, pull the motor. I:I

ididnt see u postin about the bolt just the tors.. but is it difficult to take out the motor?

yes, you can pop the front sprocket, and in the pic it looks like there may be enuf to get some vise grips on it???

and now im confused on how to get the bolt out thats going into the swingarm thru the engine i took the nut off the shifter side but it just keeps turning

once the nut is off you CAREFULLY tap it out with a hammer, but be careful not to mess the threads up. oh yeah and block up your quad, it will fall apart once that bolt is out.