help please

2strokepower

Aug 10, 2009
I got it running but you have to have it 1/4 throttle the whole time or it dies.And white smoke comes out of the carb is this normal(hole in the airbox).

sh*t thats what i was thinking.but the bottem end was just rebuilt by the previous ownerX(?????Ok i was going 6th gear pinned and my engine just completly bogged out and now when its running you have to hold the throttle 1/4 to keep it running or it will bog and die.and every now nd then it will pop like a 4 stroke.what color would my plug be if the seals are bad?

do you have t.o.r.s removed?check your mainjet could probly not be sitting in flush, should be a lil washer under the mainjet where it screws in. that was my problem it would start bogging once i gave it throttle.

defeantly try turning the air screw out a turn and see what that does. should lean out the mixture and keep you from bogging out.

yes out the exhaust and the carberator and its getting worse every time i crank it up.it only runs for about 3 seconds.Also if i take the plug out white smoke comes out of there too.

yeah and i tell my dad that its the crank seal right... and he calls me a f*cking know it all.he thinks its a f*cking stupid ignition coil.and i told him it wouldent start if it was the ignition coil.f*ck he is an ahole.

it runs like sh*t even when i adjust the air screw.and there is no blue smoke at all and its running rich:-/