Help identify this part

nchoma

Feb 22, 2010
Florida
I just got a 2000 Blaster last weekend and have lived on this thread and the search button since finding it. With all your help I have fixed the taillight, headlight, rear brakes, and identified some minor issues. Thanks!

But I found a broken part today which I have no idea what it is suppose to do, I was hoping someone could identify the part. I am thinking it is a foot peg cause it seems to be located there and has no other connecting parts.

Can someone pick it out, maybe supply a part name or number?

1z1v0iq.jpg

27wvn2f.jpg

thanks, pretty far away from the chain right now. Must be worn down pretty good huh. How important is this piece?

Honestly... We ran without that one for a bit... It should not affect much.. However you do see where it is grooved in it? Thats from the chain hitting it so it was doing its job. You may want to replace it soonish

Thanks, just noticed the Lower chain roller too. That one was way worse, is the chain suppose to sit on that one or should there not be that much slack? Either way I need both.

I would get a whole set. Check ebay or something because your dealer may charge too much!!

If you're concerned and want to ride now, wrap that thing up with some electrical tape real good so that it doesn't fall off. You don't want the chain making contact with metal too much. It will wear right through it!

when u order it make sure u get the little bushing that goes inside the roller i just ordered both of em top and bottom and the factory dont come with the bushings sold seperate or atleast where i ordered they didnt...mine didnt have the bearings in it do they make them for a blaster i think i even saw a post where yb was gonna build some i could be wrong tho