HELP HELP HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jar1zx

Feb 27, 2008
ok i ordered a 3mm stroker crank veto's bout the time i thought i should be getting close 2 getting it in the guy from ebay tells me he is out and says all he has is 4mm hotrod cranks. Q is does 4mm give more power and how much will it cost me to have machine work done to put it in? i dont think 3mm crank needs any machine work 2 put in...........i miss riding my blaster any help will be great THX

they gotta trench the case for the 4mm.if u know a machine shop that does it.3mm crank requires no case work.if your lucky u can find someone that can do a good job quick for you

Another E-Bay story. I hear that there are some great deals on there. I personally have yet to get one. It's like "you can scam all over the world" central over there.

Anyway, these cranks are not in any sort of shortage, we have them. And for the trail rider they will most likely be OK, but I've been seeing some failures due to how the bottom of the rod is shaved down to clear the cases.

The 4mm will need the cases trenched by someone that knows what they are doing. We have our builder do many, and the difference between the 3 & 4 is noticeable. We also sell 3mm cranks that have the full rod but need the cases trenched also.