help fix my baby

It fires when I push start it down a hill but won't fire when I kick it

• Air leak

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • carburetor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My tire Is a little angled in thinking it's a ball bearing. A arms seem fine.

OK, here's your homework assignment. Buy a Blaster Clymer manual. Read the whole thing, cover to cover. Then you will have a much better understanding of how things work, and how to diagnose things that are not working right.

What your not understanding is I can't just go and do things. My mom works 12 hours a day and when I get the chance I will make sure this thing is running perfectly before I start really riding. It's gonna take some time like you said I can't just go buy one I need to make one and it's gonna take a minute to get one. I'm not running it much and I'm giving it a break for a while. As soon as I can leak test it you'll get the results.

remington2_zpse9e5b769.jpg

I didn't come here to get bashed on. I needed help. & i listened and I'm saving that knowledge so I can have my mom's bf come help me with it. If I had a dad that gave a smurf may be I'd have a little help. But I don't, I don't want to smurf it up anymore then it is by taking it apart. I mean is that not reasonable? Is it wrong to want a little help so I do everything right? & yes I know, I'm going to leak test it before I do anything to it. It just so happened that it fired up and I gave it a couple rounds but other than that it's been sitting & I've done nothing to it. I can't do anything to it until someone takes me to a hardware store. I'm not some punk either, know it's crossed your mind. That picture you see, yea that's an old one of me. I've changed. Trust me. & i have on a shirt right now as well as a pair of shorts that match my waste line and don't hang down any. I guess I was wrong to come here, if idda known there was gonna be disrespect here I would have never came. But that's only coming out of 2 of you the rest have had a little patience with me, unlike you guys I've been told to have patience on here and I've kept that patience and I still am. Just cause I can't leak test my bike right when you guys say to, doesn't mean you have to be dick. Ignore the photo if it bothers you that much. Didn't know it was that hard. If you don't know anywhere I can get good front right tire bearings, don't reply then. It's that easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted a four wheeler so I could have fun & learn the thing. If I wasn't trying I wouldn't have this amount of persistence. I knew it'd take work, I knew it'd take patience and knowledge. I'm trying to gather that, now it's your turn to have a little patience so I can do that. Also, if I could put a shirt on in a picture I took a long time ago I'd do that too just to get you to shut up about it. My picture isn't the reason I'm not leak testing it. It's cause I can't get around to it. I have a family that bust their asses for me to have what I have and I appreciate it a lot. When I grow up I'll return the favor 10 fold. Now what kind of punk do you hear saying those words? Didn't know it was such a problem to take my time on something like this. Sorry.

The reason a leakdown test is so important is because a 2 stroke works a lot different the engine in your moms car.

A air leak in a 2 stoke creates a lean condition and will seize your engine. The whole engine case is basically a huge intake in a way, so any leak is a bad one. That's why people are telling you it's so important. I would not ride it anywhere until u verify there is no leak like others have said.

When you do get to the hardware store the parts are very cheap, and that schrader valve with the threads are to a water well, just incase u can't find them. Lowes has it in the well pump area.

We all started somewhere, but you got to work with us a little. Plenty of smart riders in here to offer you good advice.

Also Autozone has a loan a tool program. You can get a compression tester there. Pay the cost of the tool and they give it back 100% when u return it.

if you got a pic of front end maybe it is another issue? You may just need to loosen and straighten a tie rod to align wheel:)
i think he gets the point about leak testing it,get over ito_O

well congratulatoin on getting 154 posts,900 summin views that alot..
also PIMPIN IS NOT EASYo_O
remmmy 1.jpg

Last edited:
Bro alot of the people on this site areold eenough to be your father an one is old enough to be your grandfather, so we all mostly have a wiser older perspective on you an your current situation, if you cant getto a hhardware store, you can buy all the pieces for a leak tester online, or you can buy one from awk08, you are seriously under estimating the importance of a leak test, an proper tuning of your machine, i repair at least 2 atv's or bikes every weekend from people that feel its a when i get to it thing to properly look after an repair there machine, all it does is cost you 3 tines the money that the original issue would have cost to repair. Not busting your stones just telling you truth

You may have read the information, but you have not heeded advice.

The next question you may be asking is why did I cook my piston.:eek:

Never enough time to do it right, always enough time to do it again!

The old "I just wanna ride" scenario.

Ride no more until you are certain that there are no air leaks in the engine, for the very next time you ride may be your last.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: BrandonH
NEWS FLASH !!
Very few have a "perfect" life.
Little info you "might" enjoy :eek: : https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl#q=runaway+2+stroke , something that "can" happen to a leaking 2s.
Everybodys favorite,
CARNAGE :confused: : https://www.google.com/search?q=mel...-PyASWiIGoAQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=721

If you want it bad enough, you will get it. Ask a friend's mom/dad, good neighbor if you can catch a ride to town. Most hardware/building centers are open quite late, your mom could drop you off while she goes grocery shopping.

Considering there is combined several hundred years experience, might pay to listen.
Damage can happen in a very short time, even instantly.
You will also get good advice when you blow it up. Which will start with "leakdown test" before you take it apart, to help find cause of destruction. :rolleyes:

You can lead a horse to water ...................
:D