Help findin the right quad for my stepdaughters

yamahablaster19

May 13, 2013
Illinois
I'm wantin to get my stepdaughters a quad but I'm not for sure of which one to get. I'm wantin to get a 50-90cc quad that's auto.

What's some good quads in that motor size?

I want something that I can upgrade also. My buddy's stepson has a Suzuki 70 I think. Thank you for postin

The lt80s are pretty good.. but around me you can't really find a nice one for under a grand maybe 800$.. They also have an lt50. And there 2 strokes:) There is also the raptor 90, i don't know much about them though. The polaris predator 90, there is a member on here that has one maybe he will chime in and let you know what he thinks of it..

Last edited:
The lt80s are pretty good.. but around me you can't really find a nice one for under a grand maybe 800$.. They also have an lt50. And there 2 strokes:) There is also the raptor 90, i don't know much about them though. The polaris predator 90, there is a member on here that has one maybe he will chime in and let you know what he thinks of it..

I was thinking about the lt50 lt80 raptor 90 or the predator. Maybe a Honda 90 or outlaw 90

My nine year old son is on the Predator 90. It is automatic and has plenty of power. They have a throtle limiter on them as well. My son has ridin some of the toughest trails in the mountains and had no problems. It will haul my 200 pounds with no problem. They have pretty good suspension stock as well. It is a two stroke oil injected. Has electric start with a kicker back up. No head lights but has a working brake light. It is a great machine IMO. I will keep it forever and hand it down to my granddaughters.

He started out on a Suzuki LT 50 which was also good. Although it has limited power. Great quad for first timers. My son rode it for one year and then was looking for more power.

My boy on the Predator

drifting and doughnuts on predator 90.AVI - YouTube

My nine year old son is on the Predator 90. It is automatic and has plenty of power. They have a throtle limiter on them as well. My son has ridin some of the toughest trails in the mountains and had no problems. It will haul my 200 pounds with no problem. They have pretty good suspension stock as well. It is a two stroke oil injected. Has electric start with a kicker back up. No head lights but has a working brake light. It is a great machine IMO. I will keep it forever and hand it down to my granddaughters.

He started out on a Suzuki LT 50 which was also good. Although it has limited power. Great quad for first timers. My son rode it for one year and then was looking for more power.

My boy on the Predator

Have you modded his predator?

My boy on the Predator

Your son has some really good experience doing doughnuts I:I

i have 3 lt80's, they are reliable and quick. i have one that is ported, the head is reshaped, auto clutch was modd'd to raise the stall speed, it climbs some steep hills even with my 210lb butt on it

i have another with just .030 shaved off the head to raise compression, that still if i give it full throttle at a stand still will put it on the grab bar lol

and the last i just run with no head gasket (.030) and use sealant and its fast.

you can get them cheap, only thing to look for is cracks around the back of the engine (the engine is the swingarm) so if someone jumps it really hard or hits a tree with the back tire, it runs the risk of cracking the case, i have two so far with cracked cases, from me and my friend beating them like they are 250s lol.

i have 3 lt80's, they are reliable and quick. i have one that is ported, the head is reshaped, auto clutch was modd'd to raise the stall speed, it climbs some steep hills even with my 210lb butt on it

i have another with just .030 shaved off the head to raise compression, that still if i give it full throttle at a stand still will put it on the grab bar lol

and the last i just run with no head gasket (.030) and use sealant and its fast.

you can get them cheap, only thing to look for is cracks around the back of the engine (the engine is the swingarm) so if someone jumps it really hard or hits a tree with the back tire, it runs the risk of cracking the case, i have two so far with cracked cases, from me and my friend beating them like they are 250s lol.

Could you post some pics of the lt80s

me age 7, all stock raptor 90 and it climbed dunes with no paddles and i was kinda keepng up with my dad on his banshee lol
23vkp44.jpg

yea apex is the sh*t, if your willing to pay for the basically mini motocross ready quad! i'd buy one lol

when i was talking to some people ar the track they said they bought one of them for there son because it it soo wide it is really hard to flip one of them and they drove from tennessee somewhere around cookvill and went like 3 states over iv forgot where because iv slept synce then