HELLP

randal slacum

Jan 25, 2015
quad was acting weird bogging out in first and second so I took out the oil injection kit and starting running mix it's still doing this is this the tors problem if so can someone send me a link on how to to it on a 2003 blaster the ones from befor that don't make any sense

quad was acting weird bogging out in first and second so I took out the oil injection kit and starting running mix it's still doing this is this the tors problem if so can someone send me a link on how to to it on a 2003 blaster the ones from befor that don't make any sense
After it's Boggs out it will not start

Not sure if this will fix your problem but here is the link for the 03+ blaster tors removal. I just did it on mine.
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/03-06-tors-removal-diy.41973/
Basic summary:
Follow wires from thumb throttle switch to connector under the hood, unplug, cut, and splice/solder wires.
Remove throttle switch if you want, its not connected anymore
Follow wires coming off carb tors unit to connector, unplug, cut, and splice/solder wires.

Running pre mix leans out the fuel in the mix, if you were getting a lean bog before you took off the oil injection, pre mixing has made it even leaner.

What is your fuel oil ratio?

I told my buddy to mix it at 32 to 1....... If he didn't mix it right could that be the problem? I didn't rejey anything after I did the block off kit either

Not sure if this will fix your problem but here is the link for the 03+ blaster tors removal. I just did it on mine.
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/03-06-tors-removal-diy.41973/
Basic summary:
Follow wires from thumb throttle switch to connector under the hood, unplug, cut, and splice/solder wires.
Remove throttle switch if you want, its not connected anymore
Follow wires coming off carb tors unit to connector, unplug, cut, and splice/solder wires.

Hey bro did u fix you problem it was the tors? ?? I have an 05 and i think is the tors but idk how to remove it