Hello from Maine

red102793

Jun 4, 2009
Hey guys, here's my story
At my school everyone has a quad and talks about them constantly. I had my mustang and never saw the point in owning one, nor think about until a friend of mine invited me over to house and showed me his 2002 blaster. It's pretty well worked over including some boreing. I never had ridden one so naturally I was curious about all the hype. After about 10 minutes of stalling it I got it going and babied it around his house and then he made me this odd thumb gesture and after looking at the throttle I figured out what he meant and "floored" it. Holy crap, after about 2 hours I was dead set on getting a four wheeler no matter what. I ended up trading the cobra rims off the mustang for a 2004 blaster with a racing clutch and DG exhaust and I love it. I'm about 5,10 and 200 pounds and this thing hauls me around quite nicely. I can't beilive that this is considered a small quad for a guy my size. Anyway that's my story
Happy Riding

lol well it has the stock rims on it know, unfortnaltey I lost the USB cable to my camera, suppose I should look for it now

Welcome to the forum...I know the feeling..Never wanted one until I got on mr's and it was love from there!!

It needs some work but I think that makes much funnier to own, well when things go right