Hello Everyone

Arugger10

Jun 21, 2011
Southern New England
I'm new to the forum as well as owning a blaster. Just bought an 02 this week. This may not be the place to do it but I am already having a problem with it and could use some advice. I had used to twice previously and it always started up on the first kick. Today I was riding flew through a few small puddles in a row. After this the bike went about 200 feet and puttered off. I then restarted it, and it puttered off again. Since then I have not been able to start it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should start?

is your air box lid off? if so i would try to get all the water out of the filter and intake boot also check the carb clean it and then try to start it.

Well firstly Welcome to the site, there is no better place to be for a blaster owner.

Especially with how it went down, id say you somehow sucked in some water.Check the airbox and carb as already mentioned even if its on something may have been loose and allowed a leak.

Yep.....wet wiring/ignition is my first guess
Pull all connections apart and dry them

yes , eliminate everything possible , Clean and dry all electrical connections and use a good lithium grease when reinstalling . start with the simple stuff and go from there

Hey everyone thanks for the imput. Founded a mud flooded carb and air filter. Cleaned the carb out which happened to be my first ever Which turned out to be easy after the walk trough I found on the site. Left the air filter out to dry, after this started right up and runs great! Thanks for the help everyone looking forward to being on he forum. Also does anyone know why I am not allowed to post in the marketplace. the blaster I bought did not come with breaks and I would be interested in those hydraulic brakes that are for sale so long as they would easily fit to my 02 blaster.