have i even?

May 12, 2010
wv
have i even posted a pic of my 450r after the winter rebuild was over for you guys? dont think so. here it is.
zjxl6u.jpg

And now to catch you guys up on whats been going on with it, . last saturday we went riding, about 10 minutes into the ride i was going up a hill in 3rd and i needed to shift down, i went into second and the chain popped off and busted the inner case. We took it to GMR yesterday, James said he could probably fix it, he is gonna try and braze the case. he said if he does that it will be stronger then stock. If he does that, adjusts my valves, and rejetts my carb, it shouldnt be over 800 bucks id think. He said if i had the inner case and had him put it on and adjust valves and rejett it be 850 or more. But since he shouldnt have to replace the case it should be way cheaper. I hope he can braze it or weld it. That would leave money for more mods lol. so the 400ex i got about 2 weeks ago i sold it last monday, to pay for the 450r because i really want to all season this year

nice lookin work bro !!!!

unless he's tig welding that case ?
i'd be lookin for a used replacement and tightening/replacing my chain set more often !