has this ever happened to you

dickymoe

Dec 23, 2009
central n.j
you get in your car and start it.2 minutes later your dashboard erupts w/ pure white smoke.the hole entire cars interior appears full of smoke like someone threw the largest smoke bomb in there.turns out a sh*t load of leaves caught fire inside the heater box and burned up w/ the blower motor on high.cleaned all the burnt leaves out of the heater, but now the car smells like a brush fire.X(

dude that sucks, lucky it didn't burn the car to the ground, seen underdash fires get nasty in a hurry

I hope you don't get pulled over by a cop and he thinks that it smells like weed.LOL.BOY!!!GET YOUR ASS OUT THE CAR!!!!!!!!

Dam that could of went bad in a hurry bro....

Good thing nothing happend.

If you turn the heater on now does it still smell burnt if not get some of the tree air freshners the 3 pack(sent of your choice I like Vanillaroma) and but the in front of the air vents and turn the heat on high and leavin run for 5 10 mins and the smell should be gone. Oh take them of the package completely.

I perfer using the front defroster.

lol. I bought a car a while back and there was a mouse nest in my blower (dead mouse included). I had to take it apart and clean it up to get the smell out. I think your fire trumps that one though.