Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

thanks, happy thanksgiving, have a nice day with friends and family if thats what you do, and eats lots of food, food is definatly the most inportant thing, ahha jk

The 3 biggest turkeys have responded!!!!lol haha Hope it's a good one for you guys.I know it will be for me.I don't have work till Monday,sweeeeeet!!!! and I get to go riding on Sat,the blasty that is.The wife stopped riding when we got married,bahahahhaha

The 3 biggest turkeys have responded!!!!lol haha Hope it's a good one for you guys.I know it will be for me.I don't have work till Monday,sweeeeeet!!!! and I get to go riding on Sat,the blasty that is.The wife stopped riding when we got married,bahahahhaha

LOL, have fun dually haha I:I I:I

and the biggest chicken has posted and responded, ha

to chicken to move on from a blaster:p8-|B):p

and the biggest chicken has posted and responded, ha

to chicken to move on from a blaster:p8-|B):p

Sorry bro it's in my blood.I love me blasty's. You need to start paying attention to dad more,he has the good toys.lol jk I:I I own more than blastys though.I still have my dirtbikes but am thinking about selling them.Probably use the money to buy a nice large enclosed trailer.Now go charge your battery and push that little red start button and go riding.haha lol :D

lmao....u deserve it for sure bro, enjoy the weekend my man

Sorry bro it's in my blood.I love me blasty's. You need to start paying attention to dad more,he has the good toys.lol jk I:I I own more than blastys though.I still have my dirtbikes but am thinking about selling them.Probably use the money to buy a nice large enclosed trailer.Now go charge your battery and push that little red start button and go riding.haha lol :D

lol, damn 4 pokers lol :D :D

Hope you all have a great one! :D

68rnmd.jpg

23lef6f.jpg

may we all find a "GOBBLER" later this evening !!!!! i know i will !!!!