gurgling and smoking

01 fmf blaster

Mar 8, 2008
Great state of Georgia
profile.myspace.com
alright yea i know this is the blaster forum but i want to get the opinion of u guys about this problem. I:I

ok so heer it is i ride my trx for about 45 mins kinda ruff riding a bit but not that bad and when i cut it off the radiator fluid reserve is boiling and smoking so preety much im guessing its over heatimg but wat can be causing it .. any guesses?

its his radiator fluid reserve that is smoking not the pipe.

oh and check for anything leaning out the mixture. lean jetting, airleak, etc.

ok well today i turned it on today and just left it in neutral and reved it a bit untill it started to "smoke" again and i put a piece of metal to wat i thot it was smoke but its actually steam.... and i just jetted it like 2 months ago and it been fine untill now but the fan didnt cut on at all so im thinkin that mite be it im going to ride it just a bit and see if it does turn on if it doenst well i guess thats it.

Well first thing to do is take the radiator cap off (make sure it has cooled down first) and after taking the cap off start it up and let it warm up and look in the radiator, you should be able to see the water flowing through the radiator and if you can see the water flowing then the pump is working, the other thing to look for is if the water is flowing look to see if there are bubbles in the water. If there are bubbles then you have a bad gasket somewhere usually the head gasket.

Well first thing to do is take the radiator cap off (make sure it has cooled down first) and after taking the cap off start it up and let it warm up and look in the radiator, you should be able to see the water flowing through the radiator and if you can see the water flowing then the pump is working, the other thing to look for is if the water is flowing look to see if there are bubbles in the water. If there are bubbles then you have a bad gasket somewhere usually the head gasket.

alright thanks dude i will do that today I:I