guess its time

got my shock wear covers and msr clutch handle they fit and look great thanks to rocky mountain ATV. ALSO i got my front fenders i had placed a bid on and got them NEW for 74 shipped for the front set a heck of a deal its coming along very very nicly and alot quicker then i thought

well got the right hub painted and put back on and i finally got pics of the shock covers. i got black plastics (fronts) coming in about 2 weeks and i also got 2 new outer tie rod ends coming for it to then its swingarm rims tires and its on the GROUND!

Picture 086.jpg

Picture 087.jpg

ohh yea got my fenders today and they are SWEEEEEETTT!!! im going to get my rims and tires tomarrow and the bike is on the ground as a roller!!!! (well half a roller) i also got a seat cover coming and after i pay my dad 120 bucks that he loaned me its swingarm time!! its coming along sooo nice and smooth i cant wait!. i also got all new stainless steel hardware for it. (except the washers i got the wrong ones) somthign else i also noticed is that the maiyer plastics are not just bolt on they required some slight mods to fit right. this is BOTM may 2021 lol

Picture 101.jpg

Picture 102.jpg

Picture 103.jpg

Picture 104.jpg

Picture 105.jpg

got the rims and tires today!!! they look friggin great!. theres only a few things i gotta do though.i think there it a vavle stem or somthing in the front tire and when the tire rolls it jiggles around. and i gotta adjust the tie rod ends in just a little cause the tires are sitting out a little but here it is! on the ground oh and i also gotta paint the lugs nuts on it. unless i can find some cool ones or somthin

Picture 107.jpg

Picture 108.jpg

Picture 109.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

well found out what the jiggling noise was it was a broken vavle stem. got the old one out and the new one in. and i got bored so i thought id polish the rims up a bit tell me what ya think. you can see yourself in these suckers!

BEFORE

Picture 109.jpg

AFTER

Picture 111.jpg

Picture 112.jpg