guess its time

the swingarm shop is were im getting it from iv heard they have good swingarms from there. hopfully today its going to the powder coaters to be done in lime green

change in plans istead of lime green (assholes didnt have any) im going with a metallic purple. its called blaze somting purple its a purple base with a light blue and sparkles so when it hits the sun its 6 diffrent colors

kinda like that but its mettalic and only the sparkles change color not the paint its kinda hard to explain the base color stays the same but there are 6 diffrent colors of sparkles that go in it and those all shine at the same time and change colors

got the blasty back earily today and man does it look fantastic! i was in a rush though a f*cked up one of my tie rod ends so i got 2 new ones on order for the left side. im also ording the +4 swingarm and somtime this week the shock covers ill try to get pics tonight no promises

here it is. sorry for the 3 of the same pics but i tried diffrent settings on the camera to see what one would get the bikes color it looks way better then that

Picture 077.jpg

Picture 078.jpg

Picture 079.jpg

well just spent 228 bucks on er and got some pro taper handle bars spider grips msr clutch lever (adjustable!!) and front and rear shcok wear tear away shock covers (tear away is the design)

thanks i think its coming out pretty nice. i got the front end finished up today and i cant belive how nice it looks! i just need to get new rotors (messed them up ) and then put the hubs on and the front end will be all done then its swingarm rims tires plastics and what ever else. well here it is

Picture 082.jpg

Picture 083.jpg

well i think after i get the swingarm im gonna buy plastics and iv been looking around and im starting to like the look of the tarus v2 on the blasters i think im gonna get black plastics with a black tarus v2 with carbon fiber center what do you think? think it will match purple or just go all black on it and forget the carbon fiber front

got my pro taper bars and my grips today they look really good on the bike i was pretending to ride it thats why the seat on it lol no i was adjusting the bars lol but here it is

Picture 084.jpg

Picture 085.jpg