grenaded bottom end

supermatt996

Mar 28, 2009
camano island, Washington
I have 04 Blaster that my friends rode when I left and when I came back to pick it up the next day it was in the garage with the top end ripped off and a hole in the case so I'm looking for a good bottom end I can buy I looked at e-bay but havent really found one that doesnt look messed up let me know if you guys know where I can find one or maybe you have one laying around that you want to sell to a die hard blaster fan

Can you get a pic of where it is broke... Mine was cracked pretty bad and I had it Tig welded back together and grinded smooth for $25 at a local Tool and Die shop. Just a thought before you go spending big money.. Mine has been fixed over a year and no signs of any problems with it.

Can you get a pic of where it is broke... Mine was cracked pretty bad and I had it Tig welded back together and grinded smooth for $25 at a local Tool and Die shop. Just a thought before you go spending big money.. Mine has been fixed over a year and no signs of any problems with it.
cameras broken so cant get a pic but thats a good idea having it welded

cameras broken so cant get a pic but thats a good idea having it welded

Yeah I would take it around to different shops and see what they can do.. A friend of mine works at a place that makes dies for different companys and he had someone there TIG weld mine back together and they only charged me $25. If someone that knows how to TIG weld good does it you shouldn't have any problems out of it.

lol sounds familiar. friend did that to mine, but it was because he let some kid that was used to riding f*cking auto sh*t and thought he was shifting when he hit it but he just wasnt kicking it hard enough. brutal, blew the crank but luckily didnt break the case.

Not good,that sucks bad. Happened to my friends raptor,chain poped and ripped a chunk out of the case.

But i do have a whole good lower end im actually selling ahah.

overrevs wont kill a bottom end, the bottom end is capable of spining much more than than the top end will flow. it's usually a bad airfilter that kills cranks, if not that, it's poor premix/ratios or mainseal / case leaks

phragle's right again!
as for the bottom end supermatt, which side is the hole on? i've got a clutch side case half i'll sell ya cheap if you've got the know how to split the cases etc....