Grass and Weeds caught in my axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah, don't smoke or i'll reach thru the internet and make u smoke ur balls, my buddy smokes cigarettes and has done weed, i told him that if i ever catch him, he's gonna eat every cigarette and flush the weed, its not worth it

my dad said he caught me with snuff he wud make me eat 2 cans of it :eek:. so im stayin away from that sh*t

man this thread is getting gay, but anyways. I am not really one to talk, but wait till you are a little older and more resposible before alchohal, you have to be able to recognize the consequences of your actions, and u need to be able to have your feet on the ground, and never drink to be cool, thats when you get in trouble, you drink to have fun...... but not too much. anyway

...................NO HOMO!

well im not saying i will never drink in my entire life.... obviously when im an adult i will drink beer and maybe do shooters every once in a while...... but thats for a different time in my life, not now

maybe you can get a summer job bailing hay down at a local farm with your hay bailing blaster

So how does a thread with a blaster turn into a bunch of kids talking about smoking/drinking. This reminds of the queers on facebook that take pictures of themselves "f*cked up" or smoking. No one cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.