got winding kit. rear axle? or wheel spacers

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
ok so i got a widening kit coming in the mail but im trying to figure what to do with the rear that will be cheaper then a new rear axle iv never had wheel spacers but iv herd mixed stuff about them but iv seen them in action so im willing to try them but the widening kit is going to b an 3icnh gane n im not sure what i sould go for in the back any feed back would b appreciated

A used Banshee axle will get you 3 3/4" wider and with 2 1/2.spacers either side you will be wide enough.

My lad rode MX and never had an issue with the stud spacers.

With the widening kit you will experience some bump steer, but if you adjust the toe out a little more it can be tamed.

What's the difference in size between the stock blaster stock Banshee because I've heard people say used Banshee hubs but with a 3-inch gain in the front I feel like that won't be enough butt you guys are saying a used Banshee axle and they only seem to be another 40-50 bucks more and then getting spacers

I dont believe that banshee HUBS will get you any extension, its the AXLE. People say to use the HUBS to switch to the more common bolt patter so you can run 9" rims that come off of Raptors, Banshees, Warriors and much much more. I dont understand what you mean:

"but with a 3-inch gain in the front I feel like that won't be enough"

The banshee axle is 3 and 3/4" longer than stock, which will basically match your front 3" widening kit. You have all the options at your feet, its time for you to choose which direction you shall choose young grasshoppa!

If I do a Banshee axle will I have to get anything else will it work with the stock blaster axle housing and I feel like with the three in the front and 3 3/4s in the back that would be good no?

Pretty sure the banshee axle is a direct swap. Is your widening kit really only 3" or is it +3? Most places with extended arms and widening kits refer to a 6" inch overall gain as +3 because its +3 on each side. Also tusk/g-force makes an extended rear axle that is adjustable for under $200. That is pretty affordable

well it is a diamond J customs whitening kit so it says + 6 so im assuming its +3on ech side idk but i have 98 blaster so idk that a banshee axle will work thin id have to get an axle that will work with what iv got

well it is a diamond J customs whitening kit so it says + 6 so im assuming its +3on ech side idk but i have 98 blaster so idk that a banshee axle will work thin id have to get an axle that will work with what iv got

Or get a 03+ carrier.

by the time you get the 03+ carrier and a banshee axle, you have spent as much as a new tusk rear axle and you have the option for more width with the tusk axle.
Does the tusk axle work with the old carriers, or do they also require a 03+?

id really like to get the axle but with getting the 3 in the front it seems like doing a 2 1/2 or 2 3/4 wheel spacers would b the most cast affective no

id really like to get the axle but with getting the 3 in the front it seems like doing a 2 1/2 or 2 3/4 wheel spacers would b the most cast affective no

again I really am not understanding you thought process on this. But if thats what you feel is going to be the most cost effective for you, go for it. Me personally would rather have a banshee axle.