Got this in Trade!!

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
So I was on Craigslist this weekend, and just happened to make this deal. The guy wanted a 300cc or larger 4-stroke quad for his kids to ride. I was getting sick of my Warrior anyways and didn't wanna put any more money into it (already had WAY too much invested), so we traded evenly! I made at least two neighbors very jealous. Lol.

My well-used '94 Warrior 350 got swapped for his '89 Banshee! This thing is sweet. It is extremely ugly, but cosmetic stuff can always be fixed. Starts in 1 kick with no choke, hot or cold. Time to go rippin'... Enjoy the vid! The camera ran outta memory, so it got cut short. Oops.

wow, the header looks gay, what exhaust is that, didnt have headphones so i couldn't hear it.

Its actually a Toomey T-5 Exhaust. Yeah, somebody really screwed it up with paint. I'll get it re-done one of these days. As soon as I get the hot-rod header wrap (which is servings as clamps!) off the expansion chambers!

i thought T5 because of the silencers, but they just looks weird from the side view when i looked. it was the red paint.

well a good trade, get too modding her so she will like you.

lol normally cash is the best thing to bargin with. just hound CL. got a couple 421 cubs for cheap, one was $800, the other was $1500. both ran and the $800 was super nice, just had a problem running 100%

lol normally cash is the best thing to bargin with. just hound CL. got a couple 421 cubs for cheap, one was $800, the other was $1500. both ran and the $800 was super nice, just had a problem running 100%

Wow! And here I thought I got lucky on some deals...

oh, dad also got a ninja, running just needed a tune up for $200, sold it for like $1200 a month later.

just have to be on CL at the right time.

so any plans for this banshee?

oh, dad also got a ninja, running just needed a tune up for $200, sold it for like $1200 a month later.

just have to be on CL at the right time.

so any plans for this banshee?

True that, right place right time. For now, I'm just gonna clean it up and get it trail ready. I'm fixin' to get rid of the TORS, change fluids, clean the air filters, fix that rattling kickstarter... The basics. I also need to put on a new chain and sprockets and chain slider. The chain is WAY too tight and all the sliders are shot. Both rollers actually are missing.

Once its really ridable, that ugly frame is getting blasted and PC'd. I have aluminum wheels and all new tires planned. Also, shee's probably gonna get some VF3's, a 2-into-1 intake with a 33 or 35mm carb, and better handlebars. I want to build a good trail bike out of this one. I have a '99 Shee that will eventually be made into the duner/aggressive trail Banshee I want.

Good trade. That might be uglier than my old banshee. I:I

100_3156.jpg

are we comparing looks of a basnhee? really? i can get in on this if you want. but it was a good trade for sure. banshee >>>>> warrior

got to get rid of the j arms i know that there are kits you can get and everyone that I know that has had a j arm model had nothing but problems with the j arms but sweet trade shees hold value like crazy warriors do not but I love the way they look function over form anyday and you will be rolling by so fast no one will be able to look close anyway lol

banshee dont hold value hardly at all. the drop to around 1500-2500 and stay there. but j-arms frame are not all that bad. just hard to find extended j-arms, but you can still find them.