yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
before
30wmkp1.jpg

AFTER
6f4d53.jpg

vowx1z.jpg

nice job yb, its alittle harder to wheelie now eh!
for me it wasnt much harder to get it to come up but when it came up it was kinda scarry lol felt like i was on a horse that was standing up on its back legs. thats the only reason i havent put one on the 04 or wifeys blaster yet. might go plus 2

ya i agree, it feels like a much more stable quad. not to mention hookin up better and stuff. its harder to get the front up now with my tired ass topend now. cant wait for the rebuild.

Man, that looks great. I wish I knew how to weld and I'd be all over this, but I guess I'll just have to cough up the money for an actual swinger. I originally just wanted to go with a +2 b/c I thought a +4 would be too long for me, but after seeing your pics, that looks about perfect. I definitly want it to look like that.
I was going to ask what you did with your brake lines, as far as extending them, but it doesn't look like you have anything there in that 3rd pic down. Do you have rear brakes?

If your offer doesn't expire, I think I might take you up on that. I'm still in the research stage right now, trying to make up my mind on where I want to go with the blaster, and gather as much research and information as I can beforehand. I don't wanna have to do things twice.
If it's cool with you, can I get back to you in the future about this? I'd be totally willing to pay you for it, and throw in some extra for parts/labor and whatever else.