got a new truck

bagds101

Jul 6, 2010
tucson az
today i sold my dropped 97 nissan hardbody and i bought a bagged 1994 chevy s10. i have always wanted a bagged minitruck and i finally got one. i am very happy

i will post pics tomorrow when i have some air in my tank. but i picked it up for 2k and it has way over that in bag parts alone

s10.jpg

s103.jpg

s104.jpg

s105.jpg

motherf**ck yeah

please don't tell me it's a tutu though. looks great man. hope it isn't a hack job either. may put you in the "most hacked sh*t 2011 thread" lol, you know which one i'm talking about i'm sure.

j/k

yup i am. i posted pics on there too. but no it isnt a hack job. everything was done professionally and it has candospecialties bolt on reversed 4 link, and cando bolt on front arms with slam re6 bags. 2 viair 480 compressors, 10 switches, front, back, side to side, pancake, 4 corners, and seesaw, 18 inch boyd coddingtons... and yes it is a tutu. it has a rebuilt head and a 5 speed. i didnt buy it to go fast, i bought it so i could drop it whenever i want and drag the ish outta it.

reverse 4 link huh? don't tell anyone over on s10f haha. they'll give you sh*t for it, but i'm sure you already know that. that's good that it's professionally done.

i wont. i dont even have a bumper to mount one. i have heard horror stories of people losing those due to dragging. but my sn on s10forum is bagddime.

i would but my blaster is down for the count until i get some cash to buy a piston and gasket kit. ken oconnor is sending me a headm so i got that taken care of, but still need a piston and gasket kit. thanks guys. i appreciate the comments. i absolutely love my truck. it runs great, the air system works great, i either want to paint it pear white with blue and white tru fire, or forest green on bottom, charcoal grey on top 2 tone seperated by a pearl white stripe. my plans are to shave everything, put some different tails, smooth rollpan with retractable license plate box, 98-03 dash swap, 98-03 front clip, suicide doors, hide tank and compressors under the bed, get rid of the 10 switches and only have 4, cut out the front fenders, sfbd, bench seat... the best part about it is seeing the look on peoples faces when i drop and drag.

meh, if ur into that kind of stuff,it looks good man, nothing like a good bag job, when its done right its good, seen some shady sh*t in my time, just watch the pot holes, they tend to like to cause bags to break. seen it happen to a buddy twice on 1 month. lol