goop, best glue out there??

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
dont have this blasty on the road yet, but had a '96 for 8 yrs, and always used "goop" to glue my grips, and they never came off unless i wanted them to, i use a little when my decals or graphics start to peel, helmet parts and trim coming loose, used it to plug the little holes in my fenders, left by the rivets when i removed those silly warning emblems, and cut one of those emblems and gooped it over the hole left under the seat where the oil fill used to be after removing oil injection
if your not familar with "goop", its a type of glue that stays rubbery, but holds very well, looks like clear silicone, sets up in 10 minutes, and is available at walmart, lowes, and prolly your local hardware store, i cant live without it

ps. dont fall for the different kinds for different apps. its all the same, (capenters,plumbers,outdoor,automotive,original) ive used them all with the same results, excellent

Last edited:
canadian tire is the sh*t! thats where we got our first fake christmas tree when i was like 8, strapped it to the top of the car! lol

yeah it all started with "shoe goop", and snowballed, cause it works, this thread was in response to guys askin what holds grips on, and this is what i use