gixxers

gizzy2014

Rippin' Hard
Jul 22, 2012
dickinson ND
well tonight i went back to town and picked up my rear dirt bike tire, got a new tube and the tire put on my rim, i gave up fighting it on...... anyway to my point of gixxers.....

i went down stairs to see what they had for used stuff and there was 3 gsxr 750's sitting together..... those are some sick bikes :D and there was a awesome CBR600 there to, wish i had the money for a road bike..... and my mom would let me :/

oh well, can look at them and drool for free i guess

I mess with road bikes sometimes. Used to have a 2008 r6 and some cafe racers with gsxr 750 engines in them. They were the older aircooled motors from the 80s. They are quick :)

I'll be selling my 50th anniversary R6 shortly. Kids and crotch rockets don't mix for me. I will miss pulling it up in 3rd gear at 90mph though.

wifes same reason I don't have 1,besides the fact of massa[my wife]said no.Had a running titled cbr900rr,just needed some fairing pieces and lights.I paid $100,wife heard it start and said trade it for a quad or sell it plz

I'll be selling my 50th anniversary R6 shortly. Kids and crotch rockets don't mix for me. I will miss pulling it up in 3rd gear at 90mph though.

yeah, thats another reason i know i shouldnt get one for awhile cause im 17 going on 18 in april, and i probably wouldnt get anything bigger than a 500-600 anyway.

If had & rode every bike under the sun. My favorite was definitely my fully built 92 Gsxr 750. That beater looking thing blew away every bike I lined up with except a turbo busa. It loved lane splits at 165

my buddies all have bikes, couple busa's, cbr900rr and a zx14.
my partner actually has 2 salvage title, light damage bikes at his shop right now, gsxr600 and fzr1000 :eek:
that would be cheap for the asking,
but......if i had started on bikes before the quads, i might grab the gsxr600, but i'm afraid i'll look at every hump, curb, other cars, ect. as a jump like i do on the quad.
i just have too little respect for anything while riding the blaster, and thats not a good thing on a 150mph+ streetbike.
until i start to slow down, i better keep it in the dirt.

Train tracks make good jumps. Speed bumps are fun. My stunt bike spent most of its time on the rear tire. Had to get rid of it due to losing my license.