getting oil out of my exhaust?

Here's a great suggestion just ride the piss out of it.. Lol like me on my fourstroke it smokes a lil bec the valve seals didnt seat right but hell idc i ride the piss outta it..

if a 4stroke is smoking tht usually means it is wore out???? from the best of my memory u might wanna fix tht quick

i take tht back the match will die out right away do to lack of oxygen u could take a blow torch to it or run it lean for 2-3 rides i know i will catch heck for saying tht but the leaner it runs the hotter it runs so thus burning out the oil

Hold out your hand you naughty boy, I can't believe I read that.

It sure burns the oil, but are you forgetting there is a piston in there as well as oil.

bro i am calm irdc but everyone in almsot every thread some1 catches heck and also by lean i ment 40:1

Changing from 32:1 to 40:1 defeats the purpose, it runs fuel rich, which runs cooler and consequently will not burn off the oil.

Just run it as normal 32:1 and soon it will stop smoking.

i take tht back the match will die out right away do to lack of oxygen u could take a blow torch to it or run it lean for 2-3 rides i know i will catch heck for saying tht but the leaner it runs the hotter it runs so thus burning out the oil

Risk excessive wear or even a meldown for a little oil in the pipe?

If you're A.D.D. or anal, pull the pipe off and rinse /clean with diesel, then straight gas. Myself I wouldn't waste my time or fuel. It's a 2s, you're gonna have spooge anyhow :eek: :D

my bikes smoking ALOT from the oil thet got in my exhaust from when i blew my crankseal, and i know theres oil in there because i stuck a rag in it and it came out wet and black, how can i clean it?I:I

I presume that the jetting was correct before you blew the seal, and the smoke was was produced by an excess of gear oil in the pipe.

Took my airbox lid off and that stopped ALOT of it, I was running Wayyyy rich

So now you have changed your breathing by removing the air box lid, it would be a smart idea to do a plug chop to confirm your jetting.

You could now be running a little on the lean side, which is very dangerous.

Last edited:
exactly what 40:1 is same amount of gas and less oil thus=lean

If you change the ratio from 32:1 to 40:1, owing to less oil in the mix (yes you get a mix leaner on oil) there is now more fuel volume which results in a richer fuel mix.

Hence adding less oil to the fuel requires a smaller jet to compenesate for the richer gas mixture.

I presume that the jetting was correct before you blew the seal, and the smoke was was produced by an excess of gear oil in the pipe.

So now you have changed your breathing by removing the air box lid, it would be a smart idea to do a plug chop to confirm your jetting.

You could now be running a little on the lean side, which is very dangerous.

dont have enough room for a plug chop but after 2 hours of riding around in 1-3 gear the plug was a little darker than cardboard

If it was running well before you took the air box lid off, you may be running too lean.

If you change the breathing you have to change the jetting to suit.

A word of warning, by taking off the airbox lid you may have created a slightly lean mixture.

It may well scream like a Banshee being chased by a scalded cat, but that is what a slightly lean mix will do.

The other thing that it does it causes mild, unnotoiced detonation, which will fry your piston.

My advice is, for you not to fang it until you find somehere to do a plug chop, to confirm that jetting.

If it was running well before you took the air box lid off, you may be running too lean.

If you change the breathing you have to change the jetting to suit.

A word of warning, by taking off the airbox lid you may have created a slightly lean mixture.

It may well scream like a Banshee being chased by a scalded cat, but that is what a slightly lean mix will do.

The other thing that it does it causes mild, unnotoiced detonation, which will fry your piston.

My advice is, for you not to fang it until you find somehere to do a plug chop, to confirm that jetting.

before i took it off it smoked more, and bogged, now it smokes less and runs great, ill do a plug chop when i take it out