getting more snow ready

Arctic_Blaster

Aug 20, 2010
what can i do with my blaster to make it more able in snow, i cant even seem to ride in my snowmobiles tracks were i can stand and not sink in

i'm gonna say if you weren't a bonehead and wore a helmet ????
it would go like hell in the snow,
becuse after you bruise the few brain cells you have, (apparent by the lack of helmet)
that hover-round you'll be riding wont go at all in the snow.
but chics really dig them and the rubber de-da-dee helmet you'll be wearing then too.
hurry up the short bus is waiting out at the curb for you, and quit slobbering all over your new shirt !!!!!!!!!!

and i'd appreciate you "trolling" for a new sig pic, preferably one with a helmet on,
that's too bad you're not intelligent enough to wear a helmet, but "we" collectively, as a family on here, do not promote the practice of "riding without a helmet"
if only one, young, impressionable kid on here, thinks thats cool that you dont wear a helmet, then he does it and ends up "de-da-dee" then thats one too many.
and i'll be "trollin" your threads and posts till you change it !!!!!!!!!!!
if you dont have one, then maybe skip the tires and buy one, or dont post pics.
look around on here, and see how many other pics like that you see ??????
again, one is too many.
welcome to the forum

ps. 4-snows are supposed to be good for deep snow, and when did "cobra" ever make a 2 stroke silencer ???? < serious question, i didnt know they did

i just didnt put a helmet on i was putting around the yard, day i got the thing. i always were one when im riding for any amount of time or were i havent been or i know dangerous, and not sure on the silencer, came on it doesnt look custom fitted either so idk

Helmets aren't just dead weight man. One saved me 2 months back and I didnt appreaciate a helmet till that happened. But when it comes down to it, that head of yours works better when its not having to be scraped off the trails. But other than that, T/A Bandit tires that I have on my other Blasty ride nice in the powder and packing snow. I saw a ski set up on youtube for a KFX400 quad that he just used ratchet straps over the tire to keep the skis on. He shows how to do it in the video. Worth trying I suppose....

i understand what a helmet does! i wear it 95% of the time this was litterally 5 min after i got it out of the truck and my buddy took a picture

Arctic , we have a 100% Helmet Picture Policy 100% of the time , all it takes is one mistake , and it may not even be your fault and the next thing you know a fellow 4 wheeler is being airlifted to the hospital , the news is there and then the following words are uttered " friends say when the accident happened , the rider wasn't wearing a helmet " and the general public has a even lower opinion of ALL of us at that point , and it gives more ammunition to the opponents of our sport. I wasn't here very long before I seen a video of one of our Moderators made of him riding in his icy snowy parking lot of where he lived , no helmet on , and I still called foul. If it applies to one , it applies to all and there is no arguing that . 95% isn't 100% . If you want to make a poor choice and take stupid risks , we can't stop you , we just don't wan't your no helmet pictures splattered all over Blasterforum and when you do split your brain open and the media gets ahold of your account here and the story is on the 4 6 and 9 oclock news " The young man was a avid atv enthusiast , and a member of Blasterforum .com and online community for these off road machines . a look at the website shows how to articles , modifications made using parts from other atv's and even high power street motorcycles and pictures of the websites members engaging in other atv activities around the country . It appears there is a number of these images of others also not wearing protective helmets , a email was sent to the sites ownership , but at the time of this broadcast no contact , and no comment was able to be made , back to you Jenny " " Thank you Jerrold , just a sad story , and lets send it over to kirk at the sports desk" .
We care about all of our members , everybody must be safe 100% of the time . We wear helmets and enforce our rules to #1 Protect us , #2 to protect our rights as responsible atv riders and #3 to protect our Home here on the web.
If you can't follow our rules , you don't belong here .

Ima deviate this thread a bit to answer a question for awk,

Cobra made a full exhaust kit for the blasty, according to phragle it was the first after market pipe made for the blasty. If you feel bored you can look back at some of my posts and find some pictures and the debate over what it was.