gettin ready for busco

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
well i had some issues with the blasty after my previous rebuild.....bad lower rod bearing crapped out the rings and my reeds are bad lol, so while i wait to completely rebuild the bottom end again with new crank and bearings and seals, i figured might as well swap the frame out since my old one was beat up and bent lol
also batt is doing a complete frame swap....his frame was bent up pretty good lol
so heres some pic of the new frame with metallic black paint instead of the plain old black going back together

the pics are from phone so they might not be that great...ill keep putting up pics of mine and batts as it gets closer to the time to meet up with the crazy blasty budz

frame2.jpg

frame3.jpg

frame.jpg

yea it worked out in perfect timing too lol.....the frames we are using are perfect and ours are pretty beat up lol......the one for our drag blasty has a few minor issues but thats gonna be another story lol

Looking sweet bro.But you better hurry.lol Git r done. Can't wait to see this beast in action.

wow freek you always seem to suprise us somehow... love that swinger man, cant wait to see some new footage. oh and props on getting all those frames you guys got. good eye

Yeah, 16 hrs 56 min and 1084.34 miles. Thats a little more then a road trip!!!

Thats about what the trip is going to take me.lol If you see "Dualstroke and the Hendersons" going by making noise we are just trying to get there quicker.lol

wow freek you always seem to suprise us somehow... love that swinger man, cant wait to see some new footage. oh and props on getting all those frames you guys got. good eye

thanx brutha....i kinda wish this one wasnt a suprise:eek:....it couldnt have happened at worse time...the good part, the blasty will be beyond showroom shape for this one lol

^^bahahahahaahahha.....u are making the crazy trip bro, props to ya my man.......any word on awk making it yet?

As of now the old man is coming.lol jk It's 14 1/2 for me plus about 2hrs total to stop by PA.No sweat bro,anything is better than my 31hr straight trip home from FL in a 22ft box truck with a 16ft trailer with a honda accord on the trailer.I will never do that trip again,unless I become single.haha

As of now the old man is coming.lol jk It's 14 1/2 for me plus about 2hrs total to stop by PA.No sweat bro,anything is better than my 31hr straight trip home from FL in a 22ft box truck with a 16ft trailer with a honda accord on the trailer.I will never do that trip again,unless I become single.haha

lmao....thats nuts dude lol, ur trip is 5 hrs longer than mine, and im dreading that ride home the worst, broken beaten scarred and hungover lol i love it!!!

the old man better show up, just tell him to pack the geratol and lets GO lolI:II:I

lmao....thats nuts dude lol, ur trip is 5 hrs longer than mine, and im dreading that ride home the worst, broken beaten scarred and hungover lol i love it!!!

the old man better show up, just tell him to pack the geratol and lets GO lolI:II:I

lol A large supply of geratol at that.haha I am leaving a little later than everyone else just to have a good nap in me before I start the venture home.Funny thing is I am driving to myrtle beach 2 weeks after that with just me and the wife.Rumor has it though that you are the delivery driver for the spiedie's. I:I Can you tell I am looking forward to trying one.lol

lol A large supply of geratol at that.haha I am leaving a little later than everyone else just to have a good nap in me before I start the venture home.Funny thing is I am driving to myrtle beach 2 weeks after that with just me and the wife.Rumor has it though that you are the delivery driver for the spiedie's. I:I Can you tell I am looking forward to trying one.lol

damn dude ur gonna rack up a couple thousand miles in a month lol
yea that stuff noob makes is some goooooood stuff, we are gonna be taken batts dads truck instead of my pathfinder, its got tons more pulling power, and last thing i want is to break down somewhere in the hills of VA ......lmao, no offence to our VA members lol