gear

liljatownboy

Feb 24, 2008
forsyth county, GA
so i have never riding on a public track so i have never worn gear so i am wanting to ride at the track by me and need some gear the biggest need is boots size 11-12

never touched a track n my life. i wear ridin boots chest protector helmet and goggles at every time i go riding. if you go one size big boots will usually fit pretty comfy. shifting in boots takes some gettin use to though

never touched a track n my life. i wear ridin boots chest protector helmet and goggles at every time i go riding. if you go one size big boots will usually fit pretty comfy. shifting in boots takes some gettin use to though

Dead on advice. I am kinda a boot snob. A-stars are hands down the most comfortable and easiest to break in that I have found but they are not cheap. If you are a big dude I have some Fox pants cheap. They are a 40 but fit more like a 36-38 and have an adjustable waist buckle.

40 shipped for the pants. They are Red fox 360s. The more expensive Boots use more flexible materials and you can move in them easier. Any of the $100 boots are gonna be hard as hell to get used to shifting in. The placstic that they use on the ankles makes them really stiff. What ever you get try to wear them around the house for a few days to loosen them up a little but boots, helmets, and neck braces you get waht you pay for.

If you get new boots fill your bath tub with super hot water and let them soak then put them on and wear em around for awhile. Thats the fastest way i have found to break them in.

^^^^ i have found that it you get the stuff that helps break in baseball gloves it works good, and they will be much easier to break in.