Fuel mileage

it will vary so much with evey tank because you may ride differant the harder you ride the less miles your going to get

it all depends on riding conditions, if you have higher jetting youre gonna use more fuel, for me i can get like 15 on a tank

most people measure it in how long (time) will a tank last as not many have a mileage gauge on their blaster.

i know on my banshee, depending on the riding type, i can last upto 4hrs on a tank, but that is easy riding with a lot of sitting. if it is balls to the wall the whole time like at the dunes i only got maybe an hour out of the tank which might be around 30-40 miles.

Last edited:
If your only getting 12~15 miles on a tank, you either have one seriously bad ass motor or somethings wrong, you should be getting double that, with a 30 hp 240, I could pull a 30 mile lap in the desert and be on fumes, but would pull it. thats with tall gears, tall tires and topped out in 6th most of the time.

im pretty good at guessing distance and i ride following the rouge river id say i get at the bare minimum 30 miles on a tank just cruising probabaly more i do have a stock motor though (i want it to last longer)... its about a two and a half gallon tank so that means its ABOUT 11 miles a gallon at the bare minimum but thats my opinion;)