Front Hydro Brakes

CC&Fabb

Jun 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
Looking for a set of front hydro brakes. I would like them to be 03-up so I can just bolt them on. Any condition would do since I am just going to Powder them anyways but good condition would be best. I could trade for PC work or cash, just please don't give me some crazy price like $200 because we all know they are not worth that.

i followed a few sets on ebay last year, well into the $200's, and even one 03 set to $305
thats when i started searching for an alterative and i ended up with rappy 660 calipers and lines (blaster,banshee and rappy...all the same)
a banshee master , banshee hubs and spindles, and norman 420 spindles for $100 <(awsome)
threw new pads and bearings in it, and they're still working excellent this year
and from what i'm hearing the extended lines that both run from each caliper to a double banjo bolt on the master is a better setup than the splitters
heres my thread from last year..............
http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/low-buck-front-hydros-20811/

I went looking for guys with drag Shees since they take off the front brakes. I got a complete set of Shee front hydros with aftermarket lines, so wont have to bend them, for 120.00 shipped. Then got Norm420 hydro conversion spindles for 115.00 with a core on my stock spindles of 30.00. So I paid 205.00 for a complete bolt up kit.

Last edited:
with norman420 spindles, any yami brakes will just bolt on, thats where all the work was before, adapting the shee or whatever spindles to our a-arms, norman has taken that outta the equation, and they are re-zinced and look awsome too,
snatch stephens up before i do for my sons build

i think $200 for a complete bolt on that let you actually stop is well worth it. i got real lucky and was able to use genuine '04 blaster gear on mine.