Friend just passed...

May 12, 2010
wv
Guys a friend Of mine just passed away he was only 13... He was riding with out a helmet and was passing other people going pretty fast he went over a hill and hit a tree. The docs said he didn't have a scratch on him and they are pretty sure he broke his neck. The thing is I can't get over is I was just with him 2 days ago and now I'll never see him again... I'm pretty depressed. If I could post pics of him I would but I'm on my phone right now and can't. I mean we weren't really close friends but still. I don't want to ride my 450r for a while. And I am never riding with out a helmet now.

Guys a friend Of mine just passed away he was only 13... He was riding with out a helmet and was passing other people going pretty fast he went over a hill and hit a tree. The docs said he didn't have a scratch on him and they are pretty sure he broke his neck. The thing is I can't get over is I was just with him 2 days ago and now I'll never see him again... I'm pretty depressed. If I could post pics of him I would but I'm on my phone right now and can't. I mean we weren't really close friends but still. I don't want to ride my 450r for a while. And I am never riding with out a helmet now.

srry to hear that man.... it sucks when this stuff happends.

but just because it happends to him dosent mean it will happen to you. ride smart, dont over due yourself, and just have fun! theres no reason to try and outdue someone else.

but hope things get better :)

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. It really sucks bro. I'm with quadrider, stay strong, ride smart and remember the good times you guys had. My prayers to you, him and his family.

Please accept our sympathy, our prayers also, for you and his family.

Where he is riding now have no trees to get in the way.

thanks guys heres some pics i made the one of him on the dirt bike

o5xg5z.jpg

ico8ja.jpg

that sucks man. i lost a dear friend when i was in high school. it's been almost 10 yrs and i still remember the last time i seen him.

kind of funny how you say you spent some time with him 2 days before he passed away. my friend went around hanging out with everyone 2 or 3 days before he passed away as well. funny how that works. almost like he knew he wasn't gonna be here anymore...

anyway, just celebrate the good times you guys had. at least he is not apart of the sh*tty world we live in anymore.

Sorry for your loss. get some buddies together and go for a memorable rip in the woods, with helmets, dedicate that ride to him and have one every year! Most of us are guilty of not wearing a helmet at one point or another, But when tearing it up I am always protecting my head even though there isn't much up there! You and his family is put on the prayer list! God Bless!

just had his funeral today......... very sad day. im gonna get a neck brace after all this. does anyone have a nice one for sale?

I'm sorry to hear about this also. He looks like he was a very friendly kid. I've lost a few people in the last couple of years and you never "get used to it". It hurts just as much. But I look at it as, they are watching over me now. Everytime I get on my quad I think of their faces, my friend Aaron and my Grandpa. And I know they wouldn't want me to stop riding. And what better way to remember them than to get out there and ride? Your friend Devin is watching over you buddy. Don't ever forget that. Go out and ride and think of the good times.