fresh pics of the KTM

blasterfan84

Jun 20, 2007
z.jpg

zz.jpg

thats one expensive machine.....i mean if you had to pay for all that...but if your sponsored, probly not that bad then.....hhahahahah

I've sat on it....then I threw up in the gas tank and ran away

....cause thats what happens when I sit on 4 strokes, instant vomit.

Last edited:
I've sat on it....then I threw up in the gas tank and ran away

....cause thats what happens when I sit on 4 stroke, instant vomit.
lamo I agree with you.I:I but ktms are fast, sexy looking, great handling quads even if they are 4strokes.

There was a rumor that they were making a 250 sx 2stroke quad for 2010 but I don't see it happening in 2010...... maybe 2011.

lamo I agree with you.I:I but ktms are fast, sexy looking, great handling quads even if they are 4strokes.

There was a rumor that they were making a 250 sx 2stroke quad for 2010 but I don't see it happening in 2010...... maybe 2011.

if that rumor is true it would be insane but it wouldnt be allowed to be sold in the US because of the god damn epa.

Sick man...Just sick...I saw the KTM's running up at the GNCC in NY...the looked awesome. 1st time i seen one in person...

i would love tyo ride one of those....they'll probly be way outrageously priced too...just like the 450sx..a whopping $12,000

sxs are down to 10500, ill just go ahead and squash that rumor, not gon na hppen anytime soon, the 2010 SXS are 09 SXS, not rebadged, literaly 09 SXS, they overstocked huuge in the states so they are gonna sell off all the 09s before they bring anything new in. so if someone tries to sell you a 2010 KTM ATV, run away fast