Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bars:

101_0030.jpg

101_0031.jpg

Tether:

101_0032.jpg

Hey guys out there, look my laptop crashed and i am really never on the computer but can still use my email. but any way i am in desprate need of money and i am trying to sell my 2000Honda xr 100 for $900. I live in south jersey. I do not have enought posts to post in the for sale bc i am not on enoguh. because my phone wont allow me to use the internet but email is okay so pass this around. Its a 2000Honda XR100 wit a FMF POWER CORE 4 EXHAUST and runs better then any new 4 stroke trail bike. My email is jreynolds44@rocketmail.com and as much as i would want you to P.M. me i wont recieve it for a good time so please email =)

P.S. i will send pictures if requested (you will not be dissapointed)

no offence, but sounds fishy to me

dude i sware its not i am totally desperate you can call me if your interested i am olny 14 and my ebay account is being gay as sh*t and craigslist wont let me post more then one add and i really need this gone someone broe into me shed and stole my blaster and 3 dirtbikes. i filed a police rheport but they pretty much said they cant help me very much. ALSO the link to the craigslist add is

Honda Xr 100

dude i sware its not i am totally desperate you can call me if your interested i am olny 14 and my ebay account is being gay as sh*t and craigslist wont let me post more then one add and i really need this gone someone broe into me shed and stole my blaster and 3 dirtbikes. i filed a police rheport but they pretty much said they cant help me very much. ALSO the link to the craigslist add is

Honda Xr 100

yea i seen that on cl pretty good price..

does any one have a exhaust and silencer i can have and a chain rooler that goes on the swinger and any thing else that goes with it i will pay shipping i really need them i havent rode in a month i NEED speed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.