fox racing shox

Buy them if you need good shocks, i posted this earlier for someone to take advantage of. They are decent shocks and with rezis are real nice and you can add rezis. Better than stock for sure. They wont last till the end of the auction especially because i posted it in the good deal section.

hey mmajay while were talking shocks what do you have to do for 250r rear. no where seems to have straight foreward answer

you have to grind about 1/8" off each side of the top of the shock and it goes right onI:I takes about 20 seconds.

THANK YOU!! everyone is like you have to grind it. well thanks buddy 20 other people told me that. all they had to do is say what you just did and i would have understood the first time. rep given

hey mmajay while were talking shocks what do you have to do for 250r rear. no where seems to have straight foreward answer

The top of mine bolted right up no problem, but the bottom hole was bigger so i had to machine a sleeve to make a tight fit. I aint sure if mine was drilled out on the bottom or not but when i was installing them i was like WTF they aint right.

I seen some pics of other peeps who use them and there bottom hole was large as well and needed a sleeve. If you need a sleeve anyone with a lathe can make you one for almost nothing. I made 3 diferant sizes at work in a few min to make sure i had a tight fit. I used a piece of pipe and all i had to do was turn od a tad and drill id a hair, very quick but i have access to millions of dollars in CNC equipment that comes in handy all the time.

Maybe my shock was a year that had the lower hole to big. Ask some others. Some guys here say the bottom is a direct bolt on but mine was not.

ya man i am curious now. once you get a arms for the works i'm sure you could easily get you money back on here if you have riden with them and can tell us how they are

Havent had time to install them yet, but i will chime in to let ya know how they ride. I do know the spring is a stiffer spring but i wont know anything for sure until i install them.