found the problem

blaster7

Mar 5, 2011
Martinsburg wv
OK guys well I found out why my other blaster wasn't wanting to rev up,today I figured I take off my adjustable stator and slap it on my new ride and well well to my surprise when I went to start it up the same exact problem occurred it would not rev up I knew instantly that the stator was the problem.I went and put the regular stock stator off my new blasty on my old blasty's rebuild motor that I did and bingo she fired right up and ran beautifully guys I was in complete shock.The whole time I thought it was something I did wrong with the rebuild seeing that I did all the port work and port matched the case half's as well as a make shiff wiring harness lol,but yeah stay away from those Ebay adjustable timing stators guys I'm telling you beware.

I feel ya harley,I spent hundreds trying to figure out what was wrong,it got to the point where I said to myself I'm putting more into this little quad then I'll ever get out of it you know.I even asked a few people here and everything they told me I took to hart and followed and still with no success so I just gave up and stuck her in the shed and said to myself I'll get to it when I get to it lol,I'm finely on the right track,again guys thanks.

I thank from now on I will stick with the stock stuff and customize them myself that way I know there done right,thanks for a
l the input guys.

hey guys why I got you guys here I have an another question that's off topic, I bought a Vito's stuffer crank from a member and its supposed to be a 3mil stroker crank and the funny thing is I had my 240 cylinder head cut for this and I did a compression test on it and its only at 132psi? sooo I then put a standard stock cylinder and head on it and the piston did not make contact with the head,then I did a compression test it came out too 160psi plus any ideas? is there anyway I can meager with my micromiter to see,today I did meager from the top of the cylinder to the top edge of the piston and that came too 59.40mm let me know what you guys think.