found some powerband

nice find man. he didn't say what brand power band that was though. I only buy weisco powerbands. lol you should email and ask what brand power band that is

i would just like a picture.
i mean, a blaster set up for race, but has nothing really done to it.

awesome dude i can't believe you actually asked. I just saw a jug forsale on ebay with a 65mm bore. so i asked how he shrunk the bore since stock was 66mm and his answer was the battery in his caliper was dying or there might have been some rust. what a douche!

awesome dude i can't believe you actually asked. I just saw a jug forsale on ebay with a 65mm bore. so i asked how he shrunk the bore since stock was 66mm and his answer was the battery in his caliper was dying or there might have been some rust. what a douche!

the old national motors were actually resleeved with smaller bores and longer strokes.....so there's a possibility it was smaller

i just don't know how much smaller they went

dont make fun of the guy cause he dont know sh*t about blasters. i am running the red powerband... anyone ever see my sig? had it on there for a while to see if anyone would catch it

dont make fun of the guy cause he dont know sh*t about blasters. i am running the red powerband... anyone ever see my sig? had it on there for a while to see if anyone would catch it

im not making fun of him i was just trying to help him out and red boy thats for beginers ive had the red but once u move up two industrial blue number 365820 then come talk to me about power it made me gain like .000000000000004 horse power and .00000000000000003456 mph's talk about scary:eek:

its not just green its apple green more race ready then just green id say about 30$ about 40$ 45$ shiped ur not gana find a better price there about 300$ brand new im just sick of looking at it