forestry approved exhaust

justjosh

Apr 19, 2009
I've got an 02 balster with an fmf gold series exp chamber and a power core 2 muffler but i cant run it in the ohv parks we ride in. What would you recommend for a forestry approved muffler?

need to find a silencer that says usfd approved spark arrestor.. i beleve the fmf turbinecore is,... that i know for sure... just look online at diff manufactureres.. they wil say on the product info if its a usfd approved or not

i will prolly run the fmf Q series but i was wondering if anybody had any opinions on any of the pipes?

Dude a silencer is and silencer is a silencer. Its not providing any power difference. You could prolly run your stocker on there and be fine.

the reason im worried about noise is the rangers around here are ANAL about the noise laws and ive had my crf trailered twice because my forestry approved silencer wasnt quiet enough. This is my first 2stroke quad and i didnt want to buy anything for it that was a useless piece but i will give the Q series a shot and see how it goes. Thanks all for the input it is much apreciated