for you car aduio junkies

to me its not who has the loudest but who's sounds the best
One of my friends has 4 15's in the back of an s10. it was loud as hell but you couldn't understand the music

i use to be in the car audio a while back but that is waaaay to much bass..i wanna ride and hear my stuff u couldnt stand to be in there for 2 minutes with that much.... pretty sure u gonna damage something or all your gonna be able to say for a while is (what did u say) lmao....but that is sweeet

thats the beauty of remote gain, can turn the gains on the amps down to have it at a enjoyable level, than spin the knob up when you wanna make some chocolate milk

You could if you want. I would go with 4 solo baric square 12's instead. Thatll leave you some room so you can mount your amp and other stuff to it and make it look nice.

yea I just dont want something thats gonna be a lot of money maxx like 2000$ for a system, but I want it to be loud, I dont think its possible for me to do a system like I want to do for that much I want something that really kicks hard, my freind said the the tweeters where really good. im just gonna get some nice speckers that fit in the doors stock but better a/m then probley I want to do 4 kicker l7's will that kick mad hard or no and how much can I set a system up with 4 kicker l7's? that will sound good and kick really hard im gonna get them from a flee market or something

yea I just dont want something thats gonna be a lot of money maxx like 2000$ for a system, but I want it to be loud, I dont think its possible for me to do a system like I want to do for that much I want something that really kicks hard, my freind said the the tweeters where really good. im just gonna get some nice speckers that fit in the doors stock but better a/m then probley I want to do 4 kicker l7's will that kick mad hard or no and how much can I set a system up with 4 kicker l7's? that will sound good and kick really hard im gonna get them from a flee market or something

2 grand on a system??? dude.. for 2 grand you ban beat hard!!! my set up on my eclipse was only like 800... and that was 144.3 db

Yeah with a budget of 2 G's you could build an insane system. Fiberglass enclosures and all. I had 2 15's in my x-cab hardbody and it would bounce a quarter off the roof about a foot, rattle the rear view mirror loose, and could be heard from a couple blocks away. It is really all in how you have it set up and have your enclosures built. I only had about $700 in my deck, amp, and subs. Subs and amp were used tho.

Maybe I had close to $1000 cuz I forgot about my Phoenix Gold bass cube. Thats what made it hit so hard. I wish I would of gotten the Db's checked on it. I know it hit harder then my friends and he was hittin around 140 db or so.

When I get my first car I want to get a small but good setup. I was thinking maybe 2 12" subs and an amp. I want something that has good sound quality and is not obnoxiously loud. Can you explain your setup for me?

ooo that sounds more then good Im gonna get a tahoe or something a jeep grand cherroke like the newer ones I think 05+ so it will look fresh with 24's on it and this system so with 2000$ I can build an insane system that sounds good yea Im gonna probley get the tahoe for the extra room to put all the subs and stuff what set up should I be thinking of 4 15in kicker l7's now would that all be in one box or two on top of each other, I dont no much about systems but I like bass and music a lot So I need to learn this s%it ahhaha so what setup would be best with those 4 kickers for less then 2000

When I get my first car I want to get a small but good setup. I was thinking maybe 2 12" subs and an amp. I want something that has good sound quality and is not obnoxiously loud. Can you explain your setup for me?

honestly fella for a cheap but decent sounding system.. that can be plenty loud ..... wallmart... pick up 2 12'' pioneers or sonys, have a slot port box built, or build one, 1000 or 1200 watt amp, 4g wiring, cd player of your choice, and replace your mids and highs with pioneers... pioneers isnt what they usedto be but there still good and sound great!!

hell i had lighting audio speakers threw out my 85 celica supra, with a 10 inch lightin audio sub on a lightin audio amp and it sounded better than systesm from best buy

ooo that sounds more then good Im gonna get a tahoe or something a jeep grand cherroke like the newer ones I think 05+ so it will look fresh with 24's on it and this system so with 2000$ I can build an insane system that sounds good yea Im gonna probley get the tahoe for the extra room to put all the subs and stuff what set up should I be thinking of 4 15in kicker l7's now would that all be in one box or two on top of each other, I dont no much about systems but I like bass and music a lot So I need to learn this s%it ahhaha so what setup would be best with those 4 kickers for less then 2000

in a bigger suv like that you want all the subs in one box with no chambers, slot port for sure... all 4 firing up will sound the cleanest, and plenty loud.. thats the beauty of a suv there easy to make loud since the subs are in the same air space as the listener

I'll think about it more as I get closer to getting a car, right now I have a Sony stereo in my room that sounds pretty nice so I may just go with a Sony system, really depends on the money I have available. I had a friend who had 2 Sony Xplod speakers on the doors of his ranger they didn't sound to bad but weren't loud enough IMO, but considering the fact that they were just door speakers I'm not sure.

I'll think about it more as I get closer to getting a car, right now I have a Sony stereo in my room that sounds pretty nice so I may just go with a Sony system, really depends on the money I have available. I had a friend who had 2 Sony Xplod speakers on the doors of his ranger they didn't sound to bad but weren't loud enough IMO, but considering the fact that they were just door speakers I'm not sure.

sony door speakers have never impressed me.. like i said the pioneers sound good and are loud with a good deck.. get adeck that 50x4 or 55x4 for watts

in a bigger suv like that you want all the subs in one box with no chambers, slot port for sure... all 4 firing up will sound the cleanest, and plenty loud.. thats the beauty of a suv there easy to make loud since the subs are in the same air space as the listener

when you mean plety loud are you talking it will be decent or its gonna make some heads tur? I want a real bass ligit system that just shakes the ground thats how I like my music ahahha