Jun 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
I am selling my Wildcard built top end

My top end has:

Aggressive Trail/MX Port: $140
Head Mod: $60.00
Reed Cage Port: $25.00

I am asking $250 for the top end/OBO!

All the work was done by Wildcard last year and there is probably 1hr total on this top end with the port.

I compression tested it last year and it was at 110psi. You could bolt this on and go or get it bored/honed with a new piston for $145 from Brandon.

I will also trade for a stock top end with less than .30 over on it. Let me know what you have and lets make a deal!

het bro why dont u just the wildcard cylinder off to brandon and have him change the ports up for the stroker

this is an awesome deal for someone wanting port work

I was under the impression that once your exhaust port is cut for a stock stroke you can not go back and make it work for an extended stroke. Is this not true? I have actually heard mixed reviews on it.

And yes I didn't want to say anything but this is a great deal on port work for somebody.

I was under the impression that once your exhaust port is cut for a stock stroke you can not go back and make it work for an extended stroke. Is this not true? I have actually heard mixed reviews on it.

And yes I didn't want to say anything but this is a great deal on port work for somebody.

have you contacted brandon about it.....i just think it would be cheaper for ya in the long run to just send that cylinder back to him for adjustments

I have a stock top end that I just replaced the piston on and have not run it yet. Dam it hasnt gone in the bike yet. Let me know what you think.