For sale,maybe part out!

1bad240

Aug 17, 2010
coudersport pa.
For Sale: 2006 yamaha blaster, decent shape, pro circut platinum pipe and 304 factory sound silencer, 30mm oko carb,no airbox,mojave front shocks kfx 400 rear shock,new red anodized tusk bars,turf saver rear tires,fast treeker fronts wore quit a bit,also a set of rear turf tamers on wheels,beadlock rings on it now are fake. runs good but will need a set of clutch plates in the future.tether swict also key opereated, Looking for $1000 or trade towards a enclosed trailer. any questions or more pics please email me. Also have a set of red painted front fenders for it.
May part out if i cant sell complete Thanks,Mike

i want the gas tank cover head pipe and bumper but mostly the gas tank cover

Last edited:
gonna give it a week or so as i have it listed local to.unless someone wants the motor, that would make me part it out now! thanks,mike

i saw his post tht he bought it. u gonna part out? if so please pm me pictures of the exhaust (pipe and silencer) and tell me what u want for it shipped to 15601

Last edited:
i saw his post tht he bought it. u gonna part out? if so please pm me pictures of the exhaust (pipe and silencer) and tell me what u want for it shipped to 15601
If i can get the engine sold i will part it sooner,i will respond to pms and posts in the order i received them. $500 shipped for the motor complete with vforce cage and reeds. Sound fair?