FNG from Missouri

Taterhead

Sep 23, 2009
Missouri
Hello everyone! From Missouri and have a 2002 Blaster. I bought this bike a couple years ago and it was a severe basket case! Now it has a 240 kit, been ported and polished, full FMF Gold Series, boysen reed valve, AC bumper & grab bar, Renthal twin walls, and douglas blue label rims with holeshots. It is just a bike that I ride a hand full of times a year, small but fun.

welcome thats a clean blaster i would lose the fmf pipe an get something that will preform better with the 240 kit just my opinion

the pipe kinda depends on the rideing you do some pipes have more bottom end an others have mid to top power i would think a shearer vitos or dyno port would work alot better than the fmf it should also be a pipe that compliments the port work

Is there a way I can measure?

I don't know for sure but trying measuring from the mounts on the motor to the center of the carrier. I don't know what stock length is, i'd measure mine for you but my blasty is in the shop and my new swinger (that i'm fabricating to a +4) isn't here yet. I'm sure someone else on here could tell you... If not i can get back with the stock measurement. Once you get the two measurements its just a simple math problem I:I

hum.... i looked at your other thread... from those pictures it looks like its stock hell ionno still measure it and we'll figure it out :)

I'm from St. Louis, but go to school in Rolla. Have any good placed to ride around Steelville that I could hit up?

Not really.. No public places that I can think of. When I raced motocross, I loved riding the track up there in Rolla. When I lived in Steelville, we normally went out to St. Joe.