Fml at times

theblasterboy

Feb 13, 2011
Lancaster,Ohio
Well I had the bike tore down for a rebuild and it seemed ok. Got everything back together went for a test fire and sh*t went down. The carb over flow just runs a river of gas out, there's coolant in my oil, the clutch won't work, and when I try to pull the clutch lever in the bike revs so high it sounds like the things gonna blow. So here my options for it now. Try to figure it out on my own? Pay and have a shop expensively fix it? Or sell it how is were is? Also the rear wheel bearing are going. An the funny thing is I didn't have a problem with it unroll my dad moved sh*t in the garage. It's only been tore down for a week as of today. End rant!!!

did you reuse any seals in the coolant or clutch area?

coolant in your oil would also cause your clutch to slip/not work and since its slipping its not putting any power on the trans and making the motor revs up.

Think you got an F on this test. You may re-take it any time :D
Did you do anything with the water pump when you had it apart? Did you use all new gaskets? D rain the trans and flush it. Might (better) take clutch apart and clean and re-oil plates before you try again, coolant is real bad on the fibers.

I sounds like a lot of minor problems. Don't sell just cause it kicks your ass. If thats the case you'll have a bike for about two weeks at a time for the rest of your life. I am not trying to be a jerk, but get in there and find you air leak, replace your bad gaskets, flush the case, and fix your float. Let's go young buck! Kick its ass back! I take every job site I am on as a challenge. Either the machine is going to win or I am and I am not about to let the machine win!

Well I almost got Everything fixed except the clutch. It's brand new with a new cable. So sometime next week I wanna take it to the bike shop and have them take a look at it. I still would like to sell or trade it for a cr125 or cr 250. This thing has had alot of work done to it.