FMF Pipe

23tf29w.jpg

For someone with a stock exhaust looking for an upgrade this is it..I just put the same pipe on my bike and all I can say is WOW!! Monsterous differance..It sounds like a real 2 stroke now..Very crisp throttle response and great acceleration through all the gears..Very Pleased Great Buy!! Kurt

Yes the flange comes with it. Im waiting for a reply from someone else offering more. If that doesnt work out ill get back to you

Hey Flyers, I see you have been on in the past few days, but you have yet to reply to my emails or PMs regarding the parts I paid you for. All I am looking for is an update. I see you take the time to post more parts for sale, but wont follow up on stuff you have already been paid for. Whats up with that?

You pmed me yesterday, i replied today. The hold up on your sale has been the money order you sent. According to the bank the numbers didnt match. However it finally cleared today, so i will be shipping it tomorrow. Sorry 1 day to answer a email is such o long wait, but i was simply waiting til i maid a trip to the bank to make sure it cashed before i gave you an update.

Yes 14 days i a long time. Sorry for the wait, but it was the bank. They seemed to think the money order was fake. Lately ive even had a hard time cashing checks through them, their on high alert because of a spike in fraudulent checks and money orders. And a recent security breech involving debit cards has got them all worked up to. To say the least i have no intentions of keeping them as my bank. Your cylinder was shipped today via ups ground. You should receive it in 6-9 business days. Again, sorry for the wait.

Yes 14 days i a long time. Sorry for the wait, but it was the bank. They seemed to think the money order was fake. Lately ive even had a hard time cashing checks through them, their on high alert because of a spike in fraudulent checks and money orders. And a recent security breech involving debit cards has got them all worked up to. To say the least i have no intentions of keeping them as my bank. Your cylinder was shipped today via ups ground. You should receive it in 6-9 business days. Again, sorry for the wait.

Thanks for the update. YGPM