flotek performance

mattstang

Apr 24, 2011
is there a easy way to get ahold of flotek besides email i have been trying for the past couple days and still waiting for a responce i got to setups i want to try 1 cylinder and head is going to ken and i want to send the other setup to flowtek

i searched the web site no number i called and talked to ken many times very helpfull and easy to talk to i got my motor packed and ready to ship to him just waiting on the crank

sorry about that ,i see your email today and ill call you tonight ,i know it sounds like an excuse but guys please realize i m a solo shop and do my best to get back wit ha response in a timely manner which sounds easy but if your trying to run a business (some of these single cylinders can take 8 hours per jug ) phone conversations and sometimes 20+ emails daily all with paragraphs full of involved questions about pricing setups and gains i can get backlogged. also keep in mind sometimes my spam blocker on my website contact page will accidentally delete questionable things in my inbox some of which could be legitimate customers ,probably the easiest way is if you have trouble please pm me and ill get back as soon as possible i will make it worth your trouble,thanks for your understanding

understandable but i tried the same thing 2 weeks later i got a short response that only answered one question

I dont want to jump on the band wagon, but what the hell. I also tried last year before I called ken and got no response. I'm sure Flotek does great work, but there is a thing called customer service.

ok i just got off the phone with flotek he answered all my questions and steared me in the right direction. he will be getting my bussiness

I understand the challenges of running a business and working full time and I can tell you first hand, it's not easy. I ended up working 100+ hours a week for almost two years and still couldn't keep up. The hours and stress were a death sentence. That's why I went full time at the shop. I was taking one Sunday off every six weeks and that was just to catch up on some sleep. I'm sure Denny is doing everything he can to accommodate you guys.

i got to say that flotek has always treated me great and has answered all my questions when i have asked them in a timely manner. thanks denny keep up the good work I:I