Fishin Pics!!!

02yamaturd

Apr 18, 2010
pa
Post em up fellas....ever since my ol' lady left me I've been doin a lot of fishing, since she never let me do to much....went up to the cabin to throw back some cold ones and get some fishing in...caught a boat load of bass n catfish....here's the biggest large mouth I caught....
downsized950506121725.jpg

Had to many in me to bother measuring it.....but she was a heavy one for sure....

Heck yea we had a helluva good time....ate real good that night......I was so plowed a fried pile O dogshit probly woulda tasted good....

cheesus, that is a hog perch, i wanna come up to the cabin too !!!!!

I'm not usually one to enjoy catching Crappie, but this one was fun:

73f820c5.jpg

And a Perch my girlfriend snagged:

7a5c8d3e.jpg

Have to get out and do some more fishing, usually too hungover to bother waking up early let alone go fishing.

Sorry pictures are big, posting on the iPad.

Reactions: woodrow wilson
Fish were caught 25 mile north of williamsport...up the mountain to a place called frozen run...

Holly crappie....that's huge!

Yeah it was quite the surprise when you are expecting a Bass with the fight it was putting up. Caught the first glimpse and thought "wow that Bass has some crazy colors". Then we pulled it out and figured out what it was, definitely a fun experience.

What part of pa you from duder.....we ought get together n slam some beers sometime....

NePa, Scranton.

hmmm not sure where my first catch of the year went, may be on my gfs phone. Really haven't been all that much yet, between the river being high and the rain inbetween haven't been much. If I don't get a better job I will have plenty of time to fish, both a good and bad thing. Those are some nice fish guys, keep em posting

Fishing the frogs is so much fun when they smack them hard. I rarely catch any fish because I get too amped up and try to set the hook way too early. Did get a decent one last year on a scum frog though.

Picture thread:

84dac040.jpg