First and only pic of my quad

Racer X

Jan 10, 2009
Virginia
Took this of my Berry and emailed it to myself. Took the pic about 2 and a half months ago before it went to the shop. Still needs work but maybe everyone can tell me what they see for parts that are on it? Got it as my side pic but cant figure out how to put a bigger one on this thread

Dg silencer, which probably means dg header pipe. (get rid of it, its a horrible pipe and so is fmf, so don't feel bad) And what looks to be aluminum rims, and itp holeshots for rear tires.

yea the pipe and the exhaust fell off. and i changed it to my avatar pic and can anybody tell what kind of suspension shocks etc im workin with? thanks

I'd say you got a motor there as well as some other stuff like frame pipe plastics sh*tty rear brake headlight I definitely see tires including rear so i am also assuming you got a swinger on there? um correct me if i am wrong but it appears to have a seat as well. lol had to get the smart ass streak out before bed.

lol good lokis youve been reading my posts and know im mechanically retarded. dont know if im that bad off though lol think i knew most of that stuff haha