Finally raced the shee (LOL)

lilblasty

Apr 1, 2010
Well my buddy with his wifes 300 ex wanted to race. Since I'm such a nice guy I said ok. We had a 12 pack on it. He didn't stand a chance. So that's 1 12 pack.

He then wanted to race my on his 500 predator. I thought it would be close. He got the jump on me at the line and as I went by him in 3rd I heard that poor Polaris grunting to try to make it. So now he owes me 36 beers anyone want to party

sweeeet bro, sow them 4 pokes whoes boss, my neighbor has a banshee with a built engine and a beefed up clutch cause the guy is big, so his neighbor wanted to race him with his mx built honda 450r, the guy on the 450 got the shot off the line, the shee was right behind him, nearing the finish the dude on the shee ( who was pussy-thumbing the throttle) gave it all it had and just flew right past the wide open 5th gear 450r, it was epic.

That's my little race this sunday. I will be up against a 450r and a lt 500. Both pretty much stock. I just had my shee gone through. ( I hate having stuff I really have no idea what's been done to it.) so it's .40 over weist pistons ported polished. Cool heads, still running stock mikuni carbs (will be going up a size in carbs) pro armor kit with filter. Oversized radiator with billet pump. Still running the fmf with power core 2. Waiting on the money to get the new rockets. I think the 450r will be a challenge but no idea really.

Lol yeah when I got to our little field and unloaded my blaster and shee he pulled out the 300 ex first. I asked him if he wanted me to ride the blaster he said hell no I'll smoke u on this. It was a very big joke.

He pulled out his 500 predator and I was like well bro u may get me on that. Like I said he jumped the lights. I still had no problem catching up and passing.

The lt 400 i think I will eat alive. The 450r I have ridden and it's really torguey so I think this one will give me trouble off the line.

My biggest problem is keeping my front end down. On take off I stand pretty much straight up. Once I hit the power band in 2nd the front raises about 2 feet off the ground. 3rd is about the same way. I'll have to figure out how to keep it down. I've never raced a quad but I'm starting to like it a little to much. Downy help u guys can give is appreciated greatly. I'll try to dig out my helmet cam or make my wife video it. The lt 400 wants to put a bottle of crown and Jack on it. The 450r wants 3 4 packs of sparks.

Makes me sad no one for titles. I could use some xtra money from selling them lol

Pics of the 500

6d5a6ae0.jpg

05749566.jpg

24580d6f.jpg

I wish I had friends who would race me for alcohol haha. You should be able to beat all of them though. If your banshee looks exactly the same as in your pic, you might want to find some tires that aren't slicks. I use to have a ltz400 with a yoshi pipe, it was slow haha.

Yeah those are the tires I'm running right now. I can't get it to hook at all, new ones should be here Monday

the ltz400 u will be so easy it wont even be funny my cousin had a 434bb one with a fmf full exhuast and my ds450 would eat it no problem......the 450 maybe give u alittle trouble but if its almost stock and with the mods you have I dont think u will have a promblem the 450 is going to be faster then that predator 500 I can tell u