Finally got it !

cool, what are you waiting for? get off the internet and get it installed. :)

ok here is the pic very confusing sorry
100_0752.jpg

100_0749.jpg

Ok finally have a few pics to show of a few things I have been working on. lights/ rims/a few painted parts/ flipped front rims and cleaned up a bit but rode before pics so
100_0763.jpg

100_0768.jpg

100_0769.jpg

100_0762.jpg

Last edited:
when I get moved and get my garage I will do the frame and start adding some parts bumper / muffler / nerfs / grab bar / smaller rear tires Have to deal with what I got for now! What do you think about a 12 tooth front sprocket got one today is it worth putting on?

yup. you are correct. if you want to start out quicker but have less top end than put it on. if you want more top end and less bottom end than get a 14 tooth front sprocket. changing your rear tires also does the same thing essentially

looks like he has 22s on there.. i'd just get 20's and a 14t. thats what i run. i'd get rid of that stock pipe man for an after marker one. will increase some HP all day and will certainly notice a change

looks like he has 22s on there.. i'd just get 20's and a 14t. thats what i run. i'd get rid of that stock pipe man for an after marker one. will increase some HP all day and will certainly notice a change

Yes those are some large tires lmao but they came with the purchase so figured I would burn them down. I am getting some new ones soon and definatly getting exhaust soon. Thanks guys on the sprocket advise ! I:I

By the way had to check once you said something and they are 20's maybe the smaller rims make them look big or they are wider than normal not sure but need to do something about them just don't look right ! I need bigger rear rims and smaller profile tire that's what it is !